NHL Get This Close Sweeps
- Participants must register for an account to enter
- A list with the names of the winners is available
The coolest game on ice gets a little cooler when it can be watched in person and for FREE. Hockey fans can now score a pair of tickets to an NHL game of choice through the NHL Ticket Exchange “Get This Close” Weekly Sweepstakes. To begin the entry process, participants will need to get on the internet and mosey on over to the NHL Get This Close Sweeps page and click the Sign In/Register to Submit button (participants will need to affirm that they are at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction prior to proceeding). After clicking the button participants can register for an NHL account and complete the online entry process.
Always a Stickler for the Rules
- The NHL Get This Close Sweeps is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (DC included) and Canada who are at least the age of majority in their state/province/territory
- The fun begins on December 7th, 2016 at 12 AM Eastern Time and continues almost until the spring before coming to a close on March 7th, 2017 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (Promotion Period)
The Promotion Period consists of 13 separate week long Entry Periods that conclude by a random prize drawing to see who wins a pair of NHL tickets to a game of choice
Each prize awarded in the NHL Get This Close Sweeps holds an Approximate Retail Value of $300 (the total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes comes to a hefty $3,900)
Participants may want to make a mental note of the fact that they will be limited to 1 entry per Entry Period. Anyone who wants to get a complete list of the prize winners must send their requests by mail before May 1st, 2017.
Winners List Requests
- NHL Ticket Exchange “Get This Close” Weekly Sweeps Winners List c/o BAMTech, LLC, 75 Ninth Avenue, NY, NY 10011