Nationwide Bank My Card
- Nationwide card customers can enroll online
- Requires the reservation code
- The side is operated by the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company 1-866-757-2720 credit cards) or 1-866-444-4040 (sales)
Nationwide Bank is Member FDIC and is considered a federally chartered savings bank. The Nationwide Bank offers a variety of credit cards to include the Visa credit card, the Buxx card and a Visa Gift card (not really a credit card). The most popular of the previous mentioned card is the Visa credit card by Nationwide Bank.
Nationwide Bank Visa credit card highlights/lowlightsOn this topic: Brief instructions to Dollar Tree feedback questionnaire. Check out dollartreefeedback feedback
- 0% intro rate for 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- 1% cash back on all purchases each month
- The ability to personalize a card with a favorite photo although some people may call this a low light
- 24-hour online account management and customer service via the phone
- 0% promotional APR for 12 billing cycles on automotive repair purchases from date of repair purchase
- After the first 6 billing cycles the APR will range from a variable 11.24% to 21.24% based on creditworthiness
- No app for a smart phone at this time
Nationwide is considered one of the most respected (and trusted) financial/insurance services companies in the world. The firm has been in business for over 85 years and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.