- Information found on receipt needed to begin
- Sweepstakes is divided into 11 different periods
- Rules are available online or by written request
It’s hard to find a more satisfying dining experience than sitting down for a bite of flame-grilled peri peri chicken at Nando’s. Unless of course that bite is complimented by a chance to win a lip-smacking $100. Those who have finished wolfing down their meal at Nando’s (and perhaps have taken some time to reflect on how delicious it truly was) can begin the restaurant’s customer survey by going to the Nando Survey page and entering the 3 digit Store ID, date, time, and order number as shown on the purchase receipt. Customers who are having trouble locating the information needed to begin can refer to a sample image of a Nando’s receipt posted to the right of the data entry fields at the Nando Survey page. Participants can register to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a Nando’s gift card valued at $100 upon completion of the survey.
A Few Sweepstakes Rules to Keep in Mind
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada who are at least the age of majority in their province/territory
- Broken into 11 periods with the first beginning on February 1st, 2017 and the last ending on December 31st, 2017
- After the conclusion of each sweepstakes period there will be a random prize draw to award the winner of the $100
- Participants are limited to just 1 sweepstakes entry per person/household per month (regardless of entry method)
Those who want to register for the sweepstakes without making a purchase can enter by mailing a 3X5 inch paper with a name, address, email address, postal code, and phone number. Participants who wish to view the rules of the sweepstakes can click the link posted at the Nando Survey page or send a written request for a hard copy.
Address for Mail Entries and Rules
- R&R 5865 Kennedy Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2G3