My Services Equifax Silver
- Customers will receive a free trial subscription
- Activation code found on letter must be entered
Perhaps one of the most effective ways to gain brand loyalty is by allowing customers to sample the goods through a free trial period. It appears Equifax is hoping to gain a following of loyal customers with its free trial offer of the Credit Watch Silver product. Those who have received a free enrollment communication can get started with the trial by going to the My Services Equifax Silver page and entering the Activation Code as shown on the letter they received. Once the code has been entered (and the enrollment has been completed) customers will receive the free trial of Equifax Credit Watch Silver, a valuable product that helps keeps users safeguard their personal information online.
A Few Things to be Aware of Regarding the Equifax Credit Watch Silver Free Trial
- After completing the 5 minute online enrollment process customers will have access to the features of Equifax Credit Watch Silver
- Customers should have their recent statements and financial documents available as they will be needed for verification purposes
- The free trial received at the My Services Equifax Silver page will expire (customers will receive notice of its expiration in advance)
- Subscriptions that are not renewed will lapse (customers can always renew their Credit Watch Silver subscriptions at a later date)
Those who are hesitant to sign up for the Equifax Credit Watch Silver offer for fear of being charged after the trial has expired can rest easy knowing that Equifax will not charge customers without their consent or knowledge. Those who want to know more about the disclosures, limitations, restrictions and conditions that may apply can click the link provided at the bottom of the My Services Equifax Silver page.
Equifax Business Solutions