- Email address can be used to login
- New users can create an account
- Contact information is available
One would assume that most employees prefer an online portal that allows for a speedy login process. If the assumption is correct, Morrisons Employees will have plenty to appreciate when it comes to the online access process at the My Morri portal. The process can be initiated with a single click of the mouse after hovering the pointer over the Sign in with Google tab posted in the middle of the page. After clicking the tab an email address can be entered prior to hitting the Next button to proceed with gaining access to an account. Those who have no idea what in the world their email address is can click the Forgot email? link and enter a recovery email address or phone number to begin the account recovery process. Employees who prefer to use a language different from the one displayed can do so by clicking the drop down tab posted at the bottom left hand side of the My Morri portal.
A Look at Morrisons
- Origins date back to 1899 when William Morrison began a butter and egg business
- In 1952 Sir Ken Morrison took over the small group of market stalls from his father
- Attracted over 80,000 investors when it decided to become publicly traded in 1969
- In 1999 the 100th store was opened in Nelson (the first store in the South – Erith)
- Morrions added a new potato packing plant to the manufacturing sites in 2017
Users who have yet to register for a Google account can begin by clicking the More Options link at the My Morri portal and entering a name, username, password, date of birth, gender, found number and location before clicking the Next Step button to proceed with the account creation process. General or corporate-related questions can be answered by calling 0845 611 5000 for assistance. Store customers with questions for Morrisons can try contacting the company’s customer service department by phone or through mail correspondence.
Morrisons Customer Service Department
- Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, BD3 7DL
- 0345 611 6111