My Dish Pay My Bill
- Password and Online ID are needed to begin
- Online account creation process is available
- Customer service available by phone and chat
With something that brings as much pleasure as the services offered by Dish its a good idea to make sure these pleasures are never interrupted due to an unpaid bill. Those who are interested in an easy and quick way to make online payments on a Dish account can do so by visiting the My Dish Pay My Bill page. Once at the page users will be asked to login with an Online ID and password to begin the online payment process. Dish users who have yet to sign up for online account access can click the Create an Account button (posted to the My Dish Pay My Bill page) to begin the process. When creating a new account identity will need to be confirmed by entering either a 10 digit account number, 16 digit account number, or phone number. After identity is confirmed account authorization must be verified by entering a 4 digit security code, the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, or requesting an email.
Rapid Fire Facts Regarding Dish
- Currently holds a subscriber base of over 13 million people
- Provides its customers with the most international channels
- Publicly traded on the NASDAQ under ticker symbol DISH
- Dish employs around 18,000 individuals in the United States
- In 2015 revenues saw a 2.7% increase to surpass $15 billion
Users who have forgotten a password or Online ID can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links posted under the login fields at the My Dish Pay My Bill page. Customers who need to manage an account while on the run can download the MyDish mobile app on the App Store or Google Play. Those in need of assistance can try calling customer service or using the Chat Now button posted to the My Dish Pay My Bill page.
Dish Customer Service