My Conti Benefits
- Username and password needed to login
- Enrollment for 2018 benefits is now open
- Technical support is available by phone
With all the fuss about getting registered for next year’s benefits, the fact that many employees still need to manage This YEAR’S benefits can go overlooked. Luckily those who use the My Conti Benefits portal can now take care of BOTH of these important tasks. Those who still need to manage benefits for this year can do so by clicking the 2017 link posted at the top of the portal. After clicking the link an account can be accessed by entering a username and password before clicking the Login button. Users who have forgotten an account password will need to enter a username to confirm identity and begin the reset process. Those who can’t come up with a username must select a role that best describes who they are prior to beginning the account recovery process (Member, Benefits Administrator, Agent, Carrier Representative, or Vista Administrator). Users who suddenly recall a My Conti Benefits portal username or password during the recovery process can click the Cancel button to back out and return to the login screen.
Wait…I’m a bit confused on what role best describes me……
- Member – An individual with permissions to manage their own enrollment in benefits
- Benefits Administrator – HR representative designated to manage benefit enrollment
- Agent – The designated representative from an agency supporting benefit enrollment
- Vista Administrator – Those described as having this role are Benefitfocus employees
- Carrier Representative – An insurance carrier representative that handles enrollment
Those who need to begin enrollment in next year’s benefits can begin by clicking the 2018 link posted at the top of the My Conti Benefits portal and logging in with a username and account password. Employees who have yet to set up a benefits account can begin the registration process by entering a Company Key, Social Security Number, and date of birth. Those with questions about the benefits enrollment or management processes can try calling the My Conti Benefits Support Center between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM Central Time Monday Through Friday.
My Conti Benefits Support Center Phone Number