My Bueno Visit
- Survey questions can be submitted online
- Information on receipt is required to begin
Any company who wants to stay on top, or even within striking distance for that matter, needs to have a good idea of what its customer base is looking for. One method many companies are turning to in order to accomplish this crucial mission is the online customer survey. Those who have recently had a dining experience at Taco Bueno can let the restaurant in on some of their personal thoughts by taking a few minutes to complete the online guest satisfaction survey found at the My Bueno Visit page. Customers who are gearing up to let Taco Bueno know what can be found inside the ole noggin will need to make sure they have a receipt from the restaurant prior to getting started (along with a computer and perhaps a chair). Once the purchase receipt is located the location number, date of visit, and time of visit must be entered at the My Bueno Visit page prior to hitting the Start button to begin the survey.
I’m getting hungry from all this Taco Bueno talk! What’s on the menu?
- Original Crispy Taco – The classic taco comes with a choice of seasoned beef, white meat chicken, or fajita steak
- Bueno Burrito – Its 5 layers include Mexican rice, chili sauce, refried beans, cheddar cheese, and choice of meat
- Chicken Quesadilla – Tasty all white meat chicken layered in a cheesy blend of melted cheddar and pepper jack
- Potato Burrito – A savory morning treat made with queso, shredded lettuce, hash browns, and choice of meat
Customers who need to ask questions about the survey can click the link posted at the bottom of the My Bueno Visit page and enter a name, phone number, and email address along with the question(s). Those who want to get in touch directly with Taco Bueno can do so by phone or through email.
Taco Bueno Contact
- [email protected]