My BK Experience
- Customers can take a survey with the BK restaurant number from their receipt
- The survey is available in English, Spanish and even French
- The site is administered by the Service Management Group with authorization from Burger King – 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States – 1 (866) 394-2493
My BK Experience survey will help increase the sales of each Burger King restaurant through customer feedback and opinions. At the end of the Burger King survey the customer will receive a valuable validation code that can be used on a future visit to Burger King. This validation code is more of a coupon and will most likely be a buy one get one offer or a % discount.
- Miami based hamburger resturant chain
- Known for the creating the KING of all burgers in the form of the “Whopper”
- The Whopper was introduced to the public on a cold day in 1957
Burger King was founded by Keith J. Kramer and Matthew Burns under the name Insta-Burger King which specializes in cooking burgers quickly in what was called a Insta-Broiler. At one time Burger King was actually owned by the Pillsbury Dough Boy aka the Pillsbury Company. Pillsbury ushered BK into an era of inconsistencies in products and hurt the reputation of this once 5 start restaurant chain. The firm has seen its shares of ups and downs since but seems to be under solid ownership today with 3G Capital.
Popular Burger King Menu Items
- Tendercrisp Garden Salad
- Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich
- BK Mushroom & Swiss Burger
- Bacon & Cheddar Bk Toppers Burger
- Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich On Artisan Bun
- Peach And Granola Sundae
- Strawberry Hand Spun Shake
- Bk Veggie Burger
An average meal at Burger King for one person will cost between $3 to $5.