MP On Site
- Can be completed with or without code
- Restaurant contact information available
Most people who experience the uniqueness of a fondue restaurant feel the need to share their thoughts on how it went. Those who have been to The Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant can now get what they have to say off their chests by sharing an opinion or 2 through the online survey found at the MP On Site page. The feedback process can be initiated by first confirming whether or not the survey will be taken using an access code. Those who DO have an access code can enter it into the blank field in the middle of the page before clicking the Next button to get started with the question and answer portion of the process. Customers who DO NOT have an access code must type in a country (drop down list provided), state/region, and location before proceeding to the heart of the survey. The Melting Pot official website can be visited at any time by clicking the logo posted at the top left hand side of the MP On Site page.
More on The Melting Pot
- Offers many fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads, and, desserts
- The very first Melting Pot opened in April 1975 in Maitland, FL (just outside of Orlando)
- 1st menu offered only Swiss cheese fondue, beef fondue, and chocolate fondue dessert
- By 1981 popularity of the restaurant allowed for the opening of a 2nd location in Tampa
- In 1985 The Melting Pot became a franchise with The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
The Melting Pot corporate Office
- 7886 Woodland Center Blvd., Tampa, FL 33614