- Email address can be used to sign in
- New users can register for an account
- Wellvation contact information available
Any online platform focused on a topic as important as employee wellness deserves a user-friendly account access process. Those with an account on the Manage Well platform would likely refer to the login as being user-friendly AND THEN SOME. Upon arrival at the portal the sign in process can be completed in a matter of seconds (literally) by entering an email address along with an account password before clicking the Login button. Those who aren’t quite satisfied with the few seconds it takes to login can make the process go even quicker by clicking the Remember My Email Address box to have it pre-populated for future use. Users who are being stonewalled from the Manage Well platform due to a forgotten password can request to have an email sent with a password reset link (will be sent to the email address used when registering the account).
What exactly is Manage Well?
- Includes an entire suite of programs, activities, challenges, and events for employees
- Is fun, engaging, and highly customizable to a company’s employee population needs
- Helps employers focus attention on the most prevalent health risks facing the worksite
- Provides toolkits that can help employees to lose weight, move more, and eat healthier
- Functions in a fun and educational manner with proven health and well being resources
First time users who need to create a Manage Well account can begin by entering the unique ID provided by the employer. Those who need a hint with the Employee ID should take note that it is usually a number preceded by a few letters in the name of the employer. After the Employee ID has been entered a date of birth must be filled into the drop down box prior to hitting the Continue button to proceed with the account creation process. Those with questions about the Manage Well platform can try contacting Wellvation by phone or through mail correspondence.
Wellvation Contact Information
- 15600 36th Avenue North, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55446