- Username can be entered to login
- New users can complete registration
- Best accessed with certain browsers
When it comes time to take advantage of hard-earned points received from purchases with a rewards card, it’s nice to have a convenient one-stop-shop where they can be managed, and ultimately, USED. It’s safe to suggest that those who have been directed to the Manage-My-Rewards portal have found such a place. Upon arrival at the portal users can login by entering a username into the blank field at the top of the page prior to hitting the Sign In button. Those who have no idea what their username is can enter the email address associated with the account along with a zip code and last 6 digits of the rewards card number to have it sent via email. Cardholders who have yet to sign up for the Manage-My-Rewards portal can begin the registration process by entering the name of the primary account holder, a zip code, and last 6 digits of the rewards card number.
A Sample of Items That Rewards Can Be Used On
- Apple Watch Series 1 – Uses a dual-core processor with watchOS 3 for fast performance
- Tumi Alpha 2 T-Pass – A business class leather brief pack that just screams “future CEO”
- Weber 22 Master Touch Charcoal Grill – Well equipped with heavy duty cooking grates
- Huffy Granite Hard Tail Bike – A 15-speed mountain bike that features a hard tail frame
- Fit Bit Charge 2 – A heart rate tracking fitness wristband with battery life up to 5 days
Those who need to validate a newly created Manage-My-Rewards portal account can click the Validate button to confirm the username and receive an email with a new temporary password. Desk top users who are looking for the best possible portal experience should make sure they have one of the following web browsers installed: Internet Explorer Edge, Internet Explorer 11 or the current versions of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome. Mobile users are best served by with Android, Chrome Mobile, or the current version of Safari. Those with questions about Manage-My-Rewards portal registration can call for help toll-free 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Support Phone Number