Magical Family Moments Sweeps
- 12 Grand Prizes are available
- Sweepstakes FAQ is provided
- Official Rules available online
Nothing says family vacation quite like a trip into the majestic world of Disney. Those who agree with this fairly obvious assertion may want to take a look into Magical Family Moments Sweeps which will be awarding 12 lucky Grand Prize winners with a dream vacation for 4 to Walt Disney World Resort. Participants who are done with the looking can take action and enter the contest by going to the registration page and entering a first name, last name, email address, and state. In addition to entering the required information participators will have the option to divulge whether or not they are part of the Publix Baby Club. Prior to submitting the registration form a box must be check to confirm participants are over the age of 18 and agree to the Official Rules of the contest. Those who want to know exactly what they are agreeing to can click the Official Rules link posted at the Magical Family Moments Sweeps registration page.
Lifting the Lid on the Official Rules
- The promotion is only open to legal residents of certain states who are at least 18
- Begins on July 1st, 2017 and runs throughout the remainder of the calendar year
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all of the Grand Prizes comes to $33,077.76
- 3 entry periods (each lasting approximately 2 months) make up the sweepstakes
- Winners will be selected by random drawings held at the end of each entry period
Participants who are bold enough to believe they already have a Grand Prize wrapped up can begin the vacation planning process by watching the video posted at the Magical Family Moments Sweeps registration page. Those who have questions about the promotion may want to check out the FAQ list linked at the bottom of the page.
Magical Family Moments Sweeps Sponsor
- Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, Inc. – 2100 Winchester Road, Neenah, WI 54957
ReferenceOn this topic: What is www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Read On dollar tree survey