- All survey answers will be collected by CFI Group, an independent third-party and delivered to the exact Kent Building Supplies store in question
- Users will have to provide the exact Kent location in which the visit took place and the survey code
- Kent Building Supplies – 300 Union St., Box 1200 Saint John, NB E2L 4G7 Canada – 1 506 632-4100 or (800) 565-HELP (4357) – Fax: 1 506 649-9314
While taking the Kent Survey please be sure to use only the ‘Back’ and ‘Next’ buttons that appear at the bottom of the survey page (do not use the back and next buttons associated with the web browser). The Kent Building survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and customers will be able to enter a sweepstakes for a $1000 Kent gift card.
Kent Sweepstake Notes
- Customers are limited to one entry per day and all others will not be considered
- For customers without a receipt please click on the wording “no receipt” to take the survey
- Please use a “1” to “10” scale, where “1” means “Poor” and “10” means “Excellent”
Typical questions found in the Kent Survey include: “Did the checkout associate offer an expression of thanks?”, “Were you greeted or acknowledged by an associate while you were browsing?” and “Did the cashier ask if you would like to put your purchase on a Kent Card?”.
Kent Building Supplies
- Over 40 locations in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island
- In operation for over 30 years
- Offers a state of the art Drive-through lumber yard
Kent is a Atlantic Canadian home improvement store with nearly 3000 employees. Kent Building Supplies offers a 10% lower retail price program where Kent will not only meet but beat in stock items sold by local competitors but beat them by offering a 10% discount. Kent Lumber stores to range from 45,000 square feet to 100,000 square feet depending on the location.