Kelly Services My People Net
- User ID and password needed to sign in
- Extensive time entry tutorial is provided
- Employee Services available by phone
Anything that has to do with GETTING PAID is usually high up there on the list of priorities of most employees. With that being said, many are likely to make the Kelly Services My People Net portal one of their most visited pages. Those who require access can complete the simple login process by entering a User ID and account password before hitting the Login button. Users who feel the need for speed when it comes to future logins can opt to check the Remember Me box to have their credentials saved for an expedited account access process. Those who are having problems getting into the Kelly Services My People Net portal can use the self help options found under the Trouble signing in? link (posted underneath the login fields). Employees who could use a helping hand can take a few minutes to review the time entry tutorial and guides prior to logging in.
Browsing Through the Tutorial
- Employees can login to record hours worked and submit them before the deadline
- Approval requests will be sent to authorize hours worked submitted by the deadline
- After approval the hours will be sent to the payroll department for check issuance
- Passwords are case-sensitive and should be entered EXACTLY as they were created
- Depending on the status a time card for a period may be reopened and modified
Those who are new to the Kelly Services My People Net portal will need to register for an account in order to gain access. The registration process can be initiated by clicking the Create an Account link and entering a first name, last name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and email address. Those with questions regarding pay status are encouraged to contact the Automated Paycheck Hotline. Employees who are missing pay or have pay amount questions can get help by calling the Payroll Support Hotline.
Kelly Services My People Net Contact Phone Numbers
- Automated Paycheck Hotline – 800-762-8011
- Payroll Support Hotline – 866-535-5948