- Take a survey to possibly win a $100 Keg Steakhouse + Bar gift card
- One Keg Steakhouse + Bar gift card will be drawn every week for the duration of the sweepstakes
- The site is administered by Empathica with permission from Keg Restaurants Ltd., Keg Restaurants U.S. Inc, – 10100 Shellbridge Way, Richmond BC, V6X 2W7 – (604) 276-0242
The Keg gift cards can be used at any location and CAN be used with other promotional offers (cards will not expire). Please note the Keg Feedback survey sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of Canada and certain states of the US to include Colorado, Texas, Arizona, and Washington State. To take the survey online customers will need the following information:
- Keg restaurant number
- Check number and total amount spent
- Time and date of visit
To ensure the feedback reaches the correct Keg location please provide the exact information as requested above. Customers will also be asked to provide their full name, complete mailing address including postal code, date of birth, daytime telephone number including area code, and a e-mail address which will be used for Keg Steakhouse + Bar promotional purposes. Only one entry is allowed per unique check number and multiple entries by a single person will result in an immediate disqualification.
Keg Steakhouse + Bar Feedback Highlights
- Keg Steakhouse + Bar gift cards are not transferable or convertible to cash
- Winners will be notified by mail, e-mail or telephone
- Quebec may be subject to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling
- Odds of winning the Keg Steakhouse And Bar Guest Survey sweepstakes will depend on how many people enter
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar lives by QCV which stands for quality, comfort and value. The company prides itself in award-winning wine with some of the best protein in town (i.e. steak, shrimp, prime rib). Must try Keg Steakhouse + Bar menu items include BEEF CARPACCIO, PISTACHIO CRUSTED SALMON and SUPREME CHICKEN BREAST. The Pistachio Crusted Salmon features a salmon covered in pistachios with a side of garlic mashed potato and maple butter.