How Was Your Pizza UK (Last Update 04/13/2016)
- Take a short survey related to a double stuffed pizza (or any purchase for the matter) at Pizza Hut
- The survey is designed for residents of the United Kingdom
- At the end of the survey customers should earn a 2 for 1 voucher to Pizza Hut along with a sweepstakes entry for £1,000
- Voucher should arrive by email within 24 hours of survey completion
The How Was Your Pizza UK survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete after which a valid email address will be required to sign up for the prize draw and voucher. From time to time Pizza Hut will send promotional coupons to the email address provided but will never sell the email address to another company or competitor.
Some previous winners associated with the How Was Your Pizza from Pizza Hut Sweepstakes include Annika H. from Hahnover, Deurtschland, Scott C. from Outremont, Quebec and Avtar S. from Early Reading, Workingham.
Pizza Hut UK?
- First appeared in the United kingdom in 1988
- The first Pizza Hut Franchise location was opened up 13 years later in 2001
- Operates around 350 locations in England, Scotland, and Wales
Pizza Hut Delivery is a wholly owned subsidiary of YUM! and is considered the largest pizza restaurant in the galaxy. The company boasts more than 37,000 restaurants in over 110 countries and employs more than 1 million people. Pizza Hut is famous for their original, pan, and stuffed crust pizza. The restaurant is considered UK’s Favourite Pizza Delivery Franchise and uses state of the art labor usage and food ordering to deliver massive profits to the parent company (aka YUM!). Competition in the United Kingdom pizza delivery market comes from Domino’s Pizza and Papa John’s.