- Information listed on receipt is needed
- Customer service is available by phone
Perhaps the easiest way for a retailer to get to the bottom of what is going right (or what is going wrong for that matter) is going straight to the customer. Gymboree appears to be taking such a hands-on approach with an online survey that asks customers to share their thoughts on a recent store visit. Those who are willing to oblige can begin the survey by going to the Hello Gymboree page and entering a store number, trans number, visit date, and visit time. Customers who don’t know where to begin when it comes to finding this information should pull out their receipt and refer to the sample image at the survey page that highlights exactly where it can be found. Once all of the information has been entered at the Hello Gymboree page the Next button can be clicked to get rollin’ with the survey.
Silly question……but what is Gymboree??
- The Gymboree Corporation is a specialty retailer that operates stores selling clothes and accessories made for children
- Currently operates over 1,300 stores throughout the United States and Canada along with franchises across the globe
- The Gymboree Corporation operates a family of retail brands that includes Gymboree, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8
- There are 590 Gymboree retail stores located across the U.S. and Canada (151 for Jane and Jack and 386 for Crazy 8)
Gymboree Customer Service
- 2299 Kids Way, Dixon, CA 95620 (for online store returns)
- Phone – 877-449-6932
- Fax – 707-678-1315