Go To My Card
- Customer can access their GO CARD accounts online and is a free service for all cardholders
- MUST have a valid username and password
- Any questions about the website can be directed to (800) 820-8450 or (972) 391-6840
Even though the service is free customers are encouraged to contact their mobile carrier for any charges that may be associated with web browser usage on the customers mobile device (i.e. Samsung S4). The Go To My Card online service allows a consumer to view and print account summaries, track recent activity and purchases, make a timely payment, change passwords, and add email addresses from a mobile device. The service is easy to use and all cards will reflect an expiration date.
- Customers will be locked out of GoToMyCard services after three unsuccessful login attempts
- Locked out customers will not be allowed to attempt a login for 24 hours
- Disputes can be filed online
- No fees or interest will be incurred on the questionable charge while the dispute is under review
- Customers are expected to make a payment on the portion of the payment dispute that is not under investigation
- GoToMyCard will investigate the dispute and contact the customer by email with the results
- Disputes can take up to 45 days pending the nature and complexity of the charge
- Customers who file disputes with GoToMyCard will receive confirmation that it has been filed by mail
To check the status of a dispute please dial Card Services Disputes at 1-888-829-6434 (it is encouraged the customer allows at least 14 days before making contact with the resolution department).
ReferencesOn this topic: What is www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Continue Reading www.dollartreefeedback.com customer survey