Get Best Pass
- Registration form can be completed online
- Over the phone registration is also available
It could be argued that the time spent paying a toll road is almost as annoying as having to shell out the money in the first place. Fortunately there is now a coast to coast toll management system called Best Pass that can help people save both money AND time. Those who want to sign up for Best Pass services can begin the process by going to the Get Best Pass page and completing an online form with a name, company (optional), email address, phone number (optional), number of vehicles, and message (optional). Customers who feel like some comic relief can watch the videos posted at the Get Best Pass page featuring fictional character Jimmy (videos show Jimmy eating raw chicken, kissing a taser, and drinking dumpster juice).
Taking a Look at Best Pass
- The toll management solutions offered by best pass cover 100% of the major United States toll roads
- Provides easy access to toll data and a suite of analytic tools to help make strategic business decisions
- Best Pass has the largest toll coverage of any commercial service and 300,000 transponders on the road
- Offers 40 tolling authorities made up of more than 92 tolling facilities and thousands of collection points
Those who want to read more about the services provided by Best Pass can click the links posted at the Get Best Pass page to learn about each specific handle (Trucking Fleet Manager, Owner-Operator, Fleet Manager). Customers who don’t feel up to filling out an online registration form can opt to sign up for Best Pass over the phone.
Phone Registration Number
- 888-410-9696 (dial option 2)