GA Savings Pass
- Sign up for the Great American Savings Pass and receive discounts while giving back to the community
- Set up an employee account through Abenityemployeediscountprograms.com
- Members save up to 40%!
The art of couponing has evolved effortlessly into the online age. There was a time when folks clipped coupons; these days they scour the World Wide Web far and wide in search of the best deals. That’s why deal and coupon-aggregating sites are all the rage. What Abenity’s has done is to offer folks big online savings while at the same time allowing them to support community organizations. Those who activate their Savings Pass online will have the opportunity to save over $4,500 over the course of a one-year membership. Those who have received their Great American Savings Pass can enter it online today via the promo site (see below).
Some great discounts on offer from the Great American Savings pass
- 15% off in-store purchases at Macy’s
- 35% off eTicket purchases from Regal Entertainment Group
- $25 Sam’s Club gift card
- $50 in member savings at Costco
- 25% off Papa John’s delivery
- Up to 40% discount from various theme parks, including Walt Disney World
Another great thing is that Abenity’s Savings Pass isn’t just for the casual consumer. Employers can get in on the action, too. It only takes 60 seconds to set up an employee discount program on the website. It’s a great way to give discounts en masse to valued employees as a reward for their hard work and dedication. There are programs starting at $99 per month, and it includes over 100,000 offers from retailers and brands throughout the United States. Certain statistics state that it’s possible to engage up to 75% of employees by increasing loyalty.
Contacting Abenity’s Savings Pass