Fox Digital Movies
- Code from insert is needed to redeem
- Extensive FAQ list available for review
- Support can be contacted via email
Many who buy movies have come to expect a digital copy of the film to go along with the DVD or Blu-ray disc. Those who have picked up a movie with an insert directing them to the Fox Digital Movies page will receive just that. The online digital copy redemption process can be initiated upon arrival at the page by entering a name, email address, and the redemption code shown on the insert. Once all of the information has been successfully entered the Continue button can be clicked to move forward with securing the digital copy. Those who would like to receive email updates and offers from Fox can do so by checking the box located underneath the data entry fields at the Fox Digital Movies page. Users with questions about the process may want to try reviewing the available FAQ list found under the Support tab.
More on the Redemption Process
- Content can be streamed online or downloaded and watched later without internet
- The streaming of digital content requires access to high-speed internet connection
- All downloaded content is stored within the user’s preferred service’s digital cloud
- Rights to the movie or television program that has been redeemed DO NOT expire
- Those who have lost the insert with the code are encouraged to contact support
Customers who would like to check out some of the available content from Fox can do so by clicking the Build Your Collection tab posted at the top of the Fox Digital Movies page. The Your Sharing Options link can be clicked to opt in or out of sharing of certain information. Those who did not find what they were looking for the in the FAQ list may want to try sending an email to customer support.
Fox Digital Movies Customer Support Email Address