- Allows users to access the SIMPLE plan manager
- In order to sign up for the services customers will need their Funding Account Number (located on the customers Monthly Investment Report that is used for the Fidelity SIMPLE-IRA Plan Electronic Funding Service)
- The site is operated by Fidelity investments – 82 Devonshire Street, Boston, MA 02109 – Phone Number: (617) 563-7000 or Fax Number: (617) 692-1096
Please note any specific questions about the Fidelity Simple service should be directed to 800-544-5373 and then Press Option 3. Once the customers has confirmed who they are they will be guided through the registration process for new Plan Manager.
What needs to be provided when verifying an Identity?
- First and last name of the Fidelity account holder
- SSN #
During the registration process customers will be asked to select the year for contributions. The customer should Indicate if they want Fidelity Plan Manager to automatically fill in the dollar amounts entered during your most recent session. Please not do use dashes or symbols when entering an employees contribution amount. It is recommended all records be printed for safe keeping as changes will not be able to be made until the following year.
Fidelity Investments (aka Fidelity Management and Research)
- Boston-based financial service firm
- Founded in 1946 by Edward Johnson, II
- Considered one of the largest and most influential mutual fund houses in the world processing trillions of dollars of transactions year
- Private firm with nearly 100 billion US dollars in assets
- Has been the target of legal matters as a result of the stock market down turn in 2007/2008
Fidelity offers a variety of financial products (i.e. loans, money market funds, checking accounts) to customers all over the world but are currently catering to “baby boomers” in the US and their hefty retirement portfolios as they age. Fidelity is rivaled by traditional financial powerhouses to include Vanguard, TRowe Price and Schwab.