- Username and password are needed to login
- New users can complete account registration
- Proxy access requests can be made by mail
When it comes to anything health related it’s never a good feeling to be left in the dark. Those who use Essentia MyHealth won’t have to worry about such a feeling thanks to the easy online access to important health information provided by the portal. Users who are looking to gain access to the portal can do so by entering a username and password into the blank login fields. Once the login credentials have been entered the Login button can be clicked to gain portal access. Those who can’t recall a username can begin the reset process by entering a first name, last name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, date of birth, and zip code. Users who need to recover a password will only need to enter a username, date of birth, and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number to begin the reset process.
What can I do after accessing the Essentia MyHealth Portal?
- The portal allows users to read notes from recent visits as well as schedule appointments
- Test results and medical record requests are available through the Essentia MyHealth portal
- Portal users can conveniently refill prescriptions and send email correspondence to their doctors
Those who need to request Proxy Access on behalf of another patient can do so by clicking the Request Proxy Access link and filling out the online form. Once the Proxy Access form has been completed it can be sent to Essentia Health via email or regular mail. Users who are having problems gaining access to Essentia MyHealth can dial 888-868-9292 for assistance.
Where can I send my Proxy Access Request form to?
- 400 East Third Street, Duluth, MN 55805
- [email protected]