Dole Sunshine Paradise
- Participants can register for sweepstakes online
- Grand Prize and Weekly Prizes are available
With the cold weather months quickly approaching it sure would be nice to have a tropical vacation to look forward to. The Spirit of Hawaii Sweepstakes presented by Dole can make this pleasant day-dream turn into a reality. Those who want to take a shot at winning a 5 night 6 day trip to Hawaii will need to go to the Dole Sunshine Paradise page and fill out an online registration form that requires a name, address, email address, and date of birth (official rules must be agree to in order to complete registration). Prior to finalizing the entry participants will have the option of signing up to receive news, recipes, and saving from Dole Packaged Foods.
Taking a Quick Gander at the Spirit of Hawaii Sweepstakes
- The promotion rolls out on November 11th, 2016 and runs throughout the remainder of the year until coming to a close on December 31st, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Eligibility is limited to participants who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- The Grand Prize trip for 2 to Hawaii includes air travel and 6 day 5 night ocean front accommodations at the Hilton Waikoloa Village (Approximate Retail Value of $2,316)
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 700 Dole 2017 Limited Edition Commemorative “Spirit of Hawaii” Pins awarded (Weekly Prizes)
Participants who want to see exactly what the 2017 “Spirit of Hawaii” Pin looks like can check out the image posted at the Dole Sunshine Paradise page. Those wanting a copy of the Winners List will need to send requests by email while those wanting a copy of the official rules will need to send requests by mail.
Winners List and Official Rules Requests
- Winners List – [email protected] (must be requested within 60 days of the last day of entry)
- Official Rules – 801 N. Brand Blvd., Ste 230, Glendale, CA 91203 (send by December 31st, 2016)