Discover Bank Save 315
- Learn more about opening a savings account with Discover Bank
- The account features a high rate of return (they claim 5 times greater than the average), no monthly balance requirements (customers can have a zero balance id they desire) and no monthly maintenance fees
- Any questions about the Discover Bank Save 315 Offer can be directed to 1-800-347-7000
Please note that there is a $500 minimum to open an account but the customer can use that money as soon as its deposited. The interest associated with the Discover Bank account is compounded daily/monthly and the average interest earn on a 5k balance is estimated to be around $45.
What people say about the Save 315 offer?
“Discover offers an easy to navigate website, the ability to quickly schedule transfers of funds and good interest rates (as compared to other banks). It is also a highly rated financial institution so there is peace of mind. I’ve been a customer for a number of years and have always been pleased with my experience.” – LBILady
“The Discover Savings account is one of the easiest to use that I’ve experienced. I love being able to access it from their iphone app. Plus, they have great interests rates.” – B241
Based on a little over 260 reviews the Discover Bank Savings account received 4.6 stars out of 5 with 186 5 star reviews and 4 1 star reviews. The majority of user reviews rate customer service as excellent and the savings account rewards as very good.
What do major financial sites say about Discover Bank Savings (AKA more reviews)
- Credit Karma provides a 3 out of 5 stars
- Dough Roller checks in at 4.5 out of 5
- Cash Cow Couple give it a 5 out of 5
Besides high interest savings account the Discover Bank also offers checking accounts, money market, CD’s and IRA’s. The bank is member FDIC and can be reached via US Mail at Discover Bank, PO Box 30416, Salt Lake City, UT 84130 OR for Online Banking Technical Support dial 1-800-290-9885.