- Username and password need to login
- Password reset assistance is provided
- Help desk can be contacted for support
An account validation isn’t always the most exciting thing that can be accomplished throughout the course of a day. However, it CAN be one of the easiest. Those who have been directed to the Conduent Connect page to validate an account can do so without breaking a sweat (unless it’s being done from a computer in a place with a busted AC unit) by entering a username along with a password prior to hitting the Sign In button. Those who feel the need to change an account password can begin the process by clicking the Change Password link and entering a username and current password. Users who have completely forgotten a password can begin the recovery process by entering a last name and username into the Conduent Connect page (it may take up to 20 minutes for the new password to become synchronized with all targets).
What is Conduent?
- Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services
- Currently helping 76 of the companies on the Fortune 100 list achieve their goals
- Provides retail services that converge both digital shopping and physical shopping
- Helps organizations improve revenue, control costs, and supports transformation
When resetting an account password users should note that the username refers to a WIN ID or CID and the last name should be the same as listed on the AIM profile. Further, it is recommended that users begin the password reset process at the end of the day. Those with questions regarding access to the Conduent Connect page can trying reaching out to the ITO Service Desk by phone or through email correspondence.
ITO Service Desk
- [email protected]