- User ID and password needed to gain entry
- First time users can sign up for an account
- Customer support is available by phone
When it comes to gaining access to one’s finances the very least that should be expected is a stress-free process. Thankfully, those who bank with Synovus won’t have to worry about adding any unwanted pressure to what is likely already a pressure-packed day when attempting to login at the Comtrust Banbk page. The process of gaining access to an online banking account can be completed in just a few easy seconds by selecting an account type (Personal, Business, Portfolio Online, Online Investments, or Retirement Plans) and entering a User ID along with a password before clicking the Login button. Those who have yet to register for an online account with Synovus can begin the enrollment process by clicking the Enroll button (located under the login fields at the Combank Trust page) and checking a box to confirm all the necessary disclosures have been read and accepted.
An Admiration Filled Glance at Synovus Bank
- Ranked Most Reputable U.S. Bank by American Banker’s Survey of Bank Reputations
- The bank pulled down a stunning 28 awards in the 2016 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Committed $100 million to its Affordable Mortgage Program for first time home buyers
- A massive 4,934 books were collected during the company’s Here Matters Book Drive
- Nearly 250 Synovus Bank locations can be found across the Southeast United States
Those who begin to feel the stress creep up when realizing a password has been forgotten can take a huge sigh of relief after seeing that an account can be recovered by clicking the Forgot password? link posted at the Combank Trust page. After clicking the link a User ID, email address, date of birth, and last 5 digits of a Social Security Number must be entered to verify the account and proceed with the password reset process. Those who aren’t sure which email address they used when signing up for an account can get live toll-free over the phone assistance to solve the issue.
Synovus Bank Toll-Free NumberOn this topic: It’s easy to accept your credit card offer. Check out more about usbank.com/myoffer applicant information
- 888-SYNOVUS (888-796-6887)