Coke Play To Win Bracket Showdown
- Enter online at designated sweepstakes page
- Grand Prize winner to receive a trip to the NCAA Final Four
Snack lovers that want to put their opinions to good use should check out the 2016 Snack Bracket Showdown sweepstakes. In this exciting contest participants will see their favorites snacks pitted against each other in a battle royal tournament with the winning snack being chosen entirely by the participants. To get in on the action snack lovers will need to go directly to the Coke Play To Win Bracket Showdown page and complete the entry form by entering a first name, last name, date of birth, and email address.
Who can enter, when does it start, and what can be won?
- The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- There will be 3 entry periods (1. March 13th through March 22nd 2. March 23rd through March 31st 3. April 1st through April 9th)
- The Grand Prize period will run the entire length of the contest from March 13th, 2016 through April 9th, 2016
- The approximate draw date for all prizes will be April 11th, 2016
- There will be 150 entry period prizes awarded that consist of Game Snack Baskets, $100 gift cards, and NCAA merchandise
- The Grand Prize is a trip for 2 to Glendale, Arizona for the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four from March 31st, 2017 through April 4th, 2017
Participants that want to see for themselves who won all the prizes can check online as the winners list will be posted on or after June 1st, 2016. Customers that would like to reach the sweepstakes Sponsor (Coca-Cola) can write to the company’s headquarters at One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. To reach the company by phone participants can dial 404-676-2121.