Cheez It MVC
- Enter the “Most Valuable Cheese” PROMOTION for a chance to win $10,000 in cash
- There are a total of three (3) ways to enter the MVC sweepstakes
- The promotion is sponsored by Kellogg Company, One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016 and will end on 3/31/15.
To enter and win the entrant must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the US and NOT an employee of the Kellogg Company. The Cheeze It MVC sweepstakes limits entrants to twenty (20) entries per person per Day – regardless of method of entry.
Most Valuable Cheese Sweepstakes Highlights
- One (1) Grand Prize – $10,000 OR Twenty (20) First Prizes – $500 in Ticketmaster Cash OR Forty (40) Second Prizes – $50 in Ticketmaster Cash
- The grand prize will be awarded in the form of a check which may or may not be life-size in nature
- Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the approximate retail value of the prize
- Total value of the Cheez It MVC will be $22,000 plus advertising expenses
- Non winners can obtain a list of winners by writing to the promotional sponsor at Attn: Winner’s List, P.O. Box 7999, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7999. Winner’s list to be available after 5/1/15
Who or what is the Kellogg Company?
- Battle Creek based food company
- Specializes in breakfast cereals, snack bars and chips
- Markets products world-wide and has a European HQ at Trafford Park in Manchester, United Kingdom
- The official founding date of the firm according to lore was February 19, 1906
- Kellogg can be found on the New York Stock exchange under simply “K”
Some of the better selling Kellogg Company products include Special K, Frosted Flakes and Pringle’s potato chips. The firm has a market cap of over 20 billion US dollars and compete with major players in the food snack industry to include Nestle S.A., Frito-Lay North America, Inc. and Tyson Foods.