Capital One Investing Blue 2016
- The more money that is deposited, transferred, or rolled over the bigger the bonus
- The maximum bonus amount is $600 (requires $200,000 deposit)
Savvy investors looking for some free cash should be pleased to learn about the new Capital One Investing Blue 2016 bonus offer. This lucrative deal allows investors to score a sweet cash bonus,the amount of which depending on how much money is invested. For example, customers that deposit, transfer, or roll-over $15,000 will receive $100 through the Capital One Investing Blue 2016 bonus offer. The $100 bonus is just the starting point as the amount investors receive continues to rise based on the amount invested ($200 bonus for $50,000 invested, $300 bonus for $100,000 invested, and a whopping $600 bonus for $200,000 invested). All customers will need to do to score the bonus is use the promo code BLUE2016*Q1D and invest.
Important information that customers should be to be aware of:
- Assets must be posted to the customer’s account within 90 days of entering the promo code
- Customers with net qualifying assets within $100 of a higher bonus level will be credited at the higher level and receive the larger bonus
- Net qualifying assets are the total amounts of deposits, transfers, and rollovers, minus any withdrawals
- The Bonus will be awarded to customer accounts within 4-6 weeks of the 90-day period
- The bonus will not be eligible to be withdrawn for 180 days after it is awarded
- Qualifying assets must remain in the account for at least 9 months following the 90-day period or the bonus may be reclaimed
- The bonus is a cash award and will not be reported to the IRS as an IRA contribution
Investors that need to reach Capital One Investing can write to the company’s headquarters at 83 S King St #700, Seattle, WA 98104. For questions regarding the Capital One Investing Blue 2016 bonus offer customers can call 800-747-2537.