Blue Cash Everyday Apply
- Allows a consumer to apply for a Blue Cash card from American Express
- Requires the Zip Code and the 14-character RSVP Code from the printed mailing offer
- The site is operated by the American Express Company – 1-800-528-4800 – World Financial Center 200 Vesey Street, 50th Floor New York, NY 10285 – (212) 640-2000
When applying for the Blue Cash Everyday Card the applicant should receive a decision in less than 60 seconds assuming they received a RSVP code by mail. Please note the RSVP Code is unique to the individual whose name is printed on the mail offer and any other applicants are not allowed to use the code when applying. The RSVP code will ALWAYS be one capital letter and 13 numerical digits.
Blue Cash Everyday Card?
- Backed with the purchasing power from American Express
- Get 3% back on supermarket purchases, 2% back at gas stations and 2% back at department stores (US only)
- 1% back on all other purchases that fit the requirements
- Cash back will come in the form of a statement credit
- Every 25 reward dollars earned can be redeemed for a $25 statement credit
The Blue Cash Every Day Card limits purchases up to $6000 a year and there is not an annual fee associated with the card. Statement credits can be redeemed in increments of $25 and the number of reward dollars earned are solely based on the percentage of the dollar amount of eligible purchases a member makes during the billing period. Please note all purchases made through a third part (aka online market place) will not be eligible for the higher percentage reward.On this topic: Important notes to apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about dollartreefeedback.com survey
Other Popular American Express Credit Card Options?
- Platinum Card from American Express: Designed for the consumer who spends a lot of money via credit card purchases
- The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express: Designed for the consumer who enjoys traveling and staying at Starwood’s nine distinct brand
The Starwood card offers up to 25,000 bonus points upon sign up while the Platinum Card offers 40,000 points after spending $3,000 on purchases on the new Card in your first 3 months.