- A variety of sweeps and offers are available
- Official Rules can be viewed before entering
- Customer service is available via email
It’s always nice when a variety of sweepstakes and exclusive offers can be found in one all-encompassing spot. For fans of Better Home & Gardens this cornucopia of lucrative deals can be found at the BHG Free-Stuff page. Customers will see a variety of current sweepstakes that can be reviewed and registered for upon arrival at the page. In addition to the sweepstakes there will be free samples and money-saving coupons that pop up from time to time. Those who find a promotion they can’t possibly say no to can begin the registration process by clicking the Enter Now button placed below each of the available sweepstakes. Customers who see a coupon or free sample they would like to take advantage of can do so by simply clicking on the offer of choice. Potential sweepstakes participants who want to know exactly what they’re getting themselves into can click the Official Rules link to review the complete set of rules associated with the contest (link posted below each sweepstakes at the BHG Free-Stuff page).
Rip-roaring Sweepstakes Currently Available
- Fall Fix-Up Sweepstakes – 1 lucky winner will take home $5,000 for fall home projects
- Dream Kitchen Sweepstakes – $25,000 will help the winner realize their dream kitchen
- Bathroom Makeover Sweepstakes – $5,000 awarded for a fabulous bathroom makeover
- Dream Home Sweepstakes – A new dream home is a little easier with an extra $25,000
- BHG Daily Sweepstakes – Participants can enter to win great prizes each and every day
Those with questions about a sweepstakes should look for the FAQ link that can be clicked to review a list of Frequently Asked Questions (link can be found after clicking the Enter Now button at the BHG Free-Stuff page). Customers who have general inquiries for Better Homes & Gardens can try sending a message to the magazine’s customer service email address.
Better Homes & Garden Customer Service Email