- Username and password are needed to login
- FAQ list regarding password reset is provided
- Bloomin’ Brands contact information available
Any company that asks its employees to complete an online training program should be prepared to provide plenty of support when it comes to gaining access to course material. It appears that Bloomin’ Brands has gone above and beyond with the support provided for the login process for the BBI University portal. Employees who have forgotten an account password can begin the reset process by clicking the Help Logging In link and entering the email address associated with the user account before hitting the Submit button. Those who don’t have an email address on file will need to enter a first and last name, security question, and security question answer to begin the process of resetting a password. Once a password has been recovered it can be entered into the login fields along with a username to gain access to the BBI University portal. Those who plan on coming back often can check the Remember Me box when signing in to have login credentials remembered for future use.
A Quick Review of the Bloomin’ Brands
- Outback Steakhouse – Australian-inspired casual dining restaurant know for its steaks
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar – Indulge in the finest prime steaks and wines
- Bonefish Grill – A seafood grill specializing in market-fresh fish from all over the world
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – Offers a variety of cooked to order handmade Italian dishes
It should be noted that Partners and those with the reporter role now have the ability to reset passwords from the Search User screen. Users who wish to review more information about the new password reset process can do so by clicking the Password Reset FAQ link posted at the BBI University portal. Those with inquires for Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. can try getting in touch with the company’s home office in Tampa, FL.
Bloomin’ Brands Home Office Contact Information
- 2202 N. West Shore Blvd., Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607