Bank of America Make a Transfer
- Login is required to transfer balances
- Account recovery assistance is available
Transferring a high interest credit card balance to a more manageable rate is a no-brainer for most borrowers. Bank of America cardholders who have received a promotional balance transfer offer can now complete this often daunting task online in just a few easy steps. To get started with the balance transfer process, cardholders will need to go to the Bank of America Make a Transfer page and sign in with their previously established login credentials (Online ID and Passcode). Cardholders who have yet to sign up for online banking access can begin the registration process by clicking the Enroll button and entering a credit card or account number along with a Social Security Number. Those who do not have a Social Security Number will need to enter an ATM or debit card number, an ATM or debit card PIN, and an account number to verify their identity. After online banking enrollment has been completed it will be possible to move forward with the offer redemption process through the Bank of America Make a Transfer page.
Is signing up for online banking even worth it?
- Online banking customers will have access to information such as available credit, payment due date, and minimum payment due
- Once logged into Bank of America cardholders can confirm their payment due date and review recent purchases and transactions
- Statements can be downloaded, reviewed online, or printed for future review (cardholders can also sign up for paperless statements)
- Internet access to an account allows customers to easily request an increase in a line of credit or ask for a replacement credit card
Cardholders who have forgotten their login credentials can click the links provided under the login fields at the Bank of America Make a Transfer page to begin the account recovery process (recovery options available for both Online ID and Passcode issues). Those who require assistance can try reaching out to Bank of America customer service by phone.
Bank of America Customer Service
ReferenceOn this topic: Brief instructions to complete Dollar Tree feedback questionnaire. Check out dollartreefeedback.com survey