American Express Costco Card
- Apply for the Costco and American Express credit card
- The customer will need the Zip Code and the 14-character RSVP Code as printed in the mailing offer
- The website is administered by American Express Company in association with Costco
When applying for the AMEX Costco card the RSVP Code is 14 characters with one capital letter and 13 numerical digits. The RSVP number is located near the expiration date on the promotion received via mail. Please note the RSVP Code is unique to the individual whose name is printed on the mail offer and can ONLY be used by that individual. Applicants should receive a decision in 60 seconds or less.
TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American ExpressOn this topic: Brief instructions to complete Dollar Tree feedback questionnaire. Check out www.dollartreefeedback.com survey
- Received 4.5 stars from over 46,000 reviews
- 3% cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco
- 2% on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco, and at US restaurants
- $0 annual fee assuming the customer is a Costco member
- 0% introduction APR for the first 6 months (variable after the first 6 months)
- Cash back will be received in the form of a reward coupon
- The 3% and the 2% offers apply to the first Up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- Purchase protection 90 days from the moment of purchase
What consumers are saying about the American Express Costco Card?
- “I love AMEX and I love Costco too! The front of this card is all AMEX but the back of the card has my Costco Executive membership info on it. I love the additional cash back this card offers. Best of all, this card has no annual fee with your paid Costco membership!”
- “I’m glad I have an AMEX card through Costco. My only gripe is the nit picky policies of American Express. They have a policy that says 3% rebate on gas purchases, so naturally I made that the card I paid for all my gas. Then they altered the policy to say that if you buy your gas from anything but a gas station that was part of an oil company, then it was only 1%. I happen to buy my gas from a Stop & Shop gas station, so it doesn’t qualify for the 3%.Really??? C’mon Man!!!!! You’re nit picking me to death with this kind of nonsense. The polite gentleman in their customer service rebated a couple months for me but he couldn’t do it going forward.It doesn’t cost that much to keep the policy and I felt the Amex card provided real value with a 3% rebate. I no longer feel that way!”
It should be noted that CreditKarma gives the Costco Card a 3.5 star out of 5, CardHub with a 4.1 out of 5 and Get.com scores the card at a 3.7 out of 5 stars.