- Login ID can be used to enter account
- Password recovery assistance available
Getting into an online employee account should never be a convoluted process. Employees of SSM Health can spend more time doing their actual jobs and less time figuring out how to gain access to an account thanks to the easy login process found at the SSM Smart-Square page. The whole process can be wrapped up in just a few second by entering a Login ID and password into the blank entry fields before clicking the Login button. Employees who are a bit short on memory when it comes to an account password can begin the online recovery process by clicking the Forgot your password? link at the SSM Smart-Square page. After clicking the button users will be redirected to a page where a Login ID can be entered to have message containing the password sent to the email address on record.
A Quick Briefing on SSM Health
- SSM Health is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities
- The massive health system can be found throughout the states of Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin
- SSM Health includes 20 hospitals, 63 outpatient care sites, and has more than 33,000 employees on its payroll
- Of the system’s 33,000 plus employees 9,500 are physicians on the medical staff and 8,710 are registered nurses
Employees who have not previously stored an email address with Smart Square may want to reach out to a Smart Square Support Representative for assistance by dialing 888-338-6148. Job seekers who are interested in starting a career at SSM Health can shoot an email to [email protected] Those with general questions for the health system can try calling SSM Health’s toll-free customer service phone number.
SSM Health Customer Service Phone Number