10 Mistakes That Shorten Your Pet's Life reviews
What can be bad for your pets? What is harmful to them? 🐶🐱 A lot of people make some serious mistakes in their pet care that can lead to all kinds of health problems and even a shorter lifespan. So let’s see what major no-nos you should avoid and what you should do instead!
Not being picky about food 0:56
Rarely taking pets to the vet 1:45
Allowing pets access to open doors and windows 2:14
Not spaying or neutering 2:50
Neglecting grooming and dental hygiene 3:27
Neglecting bath time or doing it incorrectly 4:21
Giving your pets table food 5:12
Not giving enough attention 5:38
Not checking their collar 6:13
Keeping a dog cooped up all the time 6:50
Guinea pigs 8:03
#dog #pet #understandyourdog
– Always read the label first before choosing a brand. It shouldn’t contain any flavoring agents, corn, or GMOs.
– Don’t neglect regular visits to the vet, even if your furry friends hate you for it! This is the only way to prevent diseases and catch any sort of problems before they get too serious.
– Unless you have a fenced-in yard that’s regularly treated to kill any parasites, your pets shouldn’t have open access to the street.
– Vets do recommend spaying and neutering your animals because it actually helps them live long and happy lives.
– Start brushing their teeth at an early age so that they get used to the process. They make special toothbrushes and pastes for animals that you can get at any pet store.
– Bathing is a necessity when it comes to pets. Cats, of course, are a little more self-sufficient when it comes to staying clean, so they don’t really need to be washed.
– All vets agree that giving your pet “people food” is a terrible idea. Your pet’s digestive system simply can’t handle most of the stuff we humans eat.
– Pets need socialization and human interaction to develop physically, emotionally, and socially. Otherwise they can become easily scared, aggressive, and disobedient.
– So be sure to check if their collar is too tight from time to time. For cats and small breed dogs, you should be able to slip one finger between their collar and skin.
– Dogs of all ages and breeds should have enough time outside to move around, interact with other dogs, and be free to explore.
– Don’t keep parakeets locked up in their cage constantly. Birds need physical activity and some kind of entertainment. They’re social creatures and need at least 30 minutes a day of games and communication.
– A very important thing you should keep in mind when buying a guinea pig is that it needs plenty of room to move around. A cage that’s too small will detrimentally affect the quality of life and health of your piggie!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
BRIGHT SIDE –
Do you have a pet? What's her or his name?
Shoujo_nai * –
This is the Philippines…….
Matteo B. Ramboyong –
she is 39
William Albert –
Giving them raw meat makes their life longer
William Albert –
Your supposed to be feeding your pet raw meat not store bought junk !
E to The Rage –
This is common sense tho
Sriram Baiju –
I have a labrador puppy its only 1 month old
Ramachandra Rao Polisetti –
Mine is a dogo
「 ☆Mizuki—! 」 –
POV. u dont have a dog but watched this bc of yt's recommendations
Adonica Barberis –
Just lost my Lil Buddy. 13 year's old and 3 months. Also Princess Candi Marie. 15 years and 3 months
Adonica Barberis –
Bull my vet told me that they can have boiled or baked meats. All except for PORK.
Nicholas V. Isabella III, L.Ac. –
Humans should also be spayed or neutered a few months after birth. It will help them live longer, happier lives, and most importantly, it will help with population control. There are too many humans, and not enough food, fresh water, and jobs to go around…
Troy Evans –
my pet poppy a black mini golden doodle only eats when and how much she wants to
Do we have to take pets to the wet once or twice a year?
Too expensive taking a dog to a vet. Sorry I have free health care. I ain't paying for no animal. That's just me.
Matteo Aos –
my pet's name is fudgie
soso monmon –
My pet is the later pet 🙁 atleast it’s sometime gonna come 🙂
dolores lucas –
Food allergies directions pets 2 cat or dog don't matter they don't like it or not
Prosgaming 04 –
1 dog 6 stick insects 2 fish and 1 turtle. I think I live in a zoo.
Amie Santiago –
Dogs are soooo cute!
Amie Santiago –
We have one dog, 2 Guinea pigs ,one lizard
Ahel Majumdar –
I have labrador pup……your tips helped me in taking care of him much more than i did previously…now he is very happy and active ..thank u
Rashed alhantoobi –
I have a parakeet
I'm excited because I'm going to get a boxer dog.
I have fish, so how do I take care of my fish?
Patricia Nixon –
Thank you so much I always enjoy the bright side videos ❣️
Aleksandra Z –
I believe that 6 of 10 mistakes regarding the dogs are not true.
Laura Zischke –
i have one cat and 3 teddy bear hamsters. And I have put down my 16-17 year old dog
Ryan Pilcher –
Ihave two cats there names are smokey and joey
Ayaan vlogs –
suganthi suganthi –
I give my dog curd rice
Jatin Bandreddi –
Bingo dingo mingo