Talk to Stop and Shop
- Information found on store receipt is needed
- Survey can be completed in English or Spanish
- Support is available by email correspondence
After spending a few hours in a grocery store loading up on some much needed items, chances are most customers will have formed an opinion or two. Those who have spent some quality time at a Stop and Shop location can let their opinions be heard by taking the online survey available at the Talk to Stop and Shop page. Before beginning the survey, customers will first need to enter the date of visit, time of visit, and the 4 fields of numbers as shown at the bottom of the purchase receipt. Customers who are having difficulty locating the required information can refer to the sample image of a store receipt posted at the Talk to Stop and Shop page (image highlights, numbers, and even color codes the needed receipt information). Once all of the information has been entered the button can be pushed to proceed with the survey.
A Familiar Glance at Stop and Shop
- Origins trace back to 1914 when the Rabinowitz family opened a corner grocery store in Somerville, MA
- Four years after the first corner grocery store the family introduced the modern self-service supermarket
- By year 1947 Stop and Shop had grown by leaps and bounds into a flourishing chain of 86 supermarkets
- Currently there are over 375 locations throughout the states of New England, New York, and New Jersey
Those who prefer to take the survey in Spanish can do so by utilizing the drop down box located at the top right hand side of the Talk to Stop and Shop page. Customers with non-survey related questions for Stop and Shop can contact the store’s Consumer Affairs department by dialing 800-767-7772. Those in need of support regarding the survey can seek assistance via email.
Survey Support Email Address
- talktostopandshop[email protected]