Who Killed Creativity? How Can We Get Creativity Back?
Andrew Grant Harvard Business Review (HBR)
Harvard Business Review (HBR) TV interview with Andrew Grant -author of “Who Killed Creativity? and how can we get it back”.
6 Key questions HBR put to Andrew Grant…
1. What inspired you to write this book?
2. Who /what is the greatest creativity killer?
3. What advice could you offer us to avoid falling in the complacency or pessimism traps, like Nokia and Kodak did?
4. If it’s a process, can we make one person responsible for creativity in a business organization?
5. When we realize that our organization is not creative, how can we reverse this process? Where do we start?
6. Could you share with us a few most important suggestions for business leaders?
(Interviewer Paula Waskowska Co- Chairperson Innovation Committe AmCham (Poland) http://www.hbrp )
Video name A Grant HBR 140522AG 1920×1080