A new study says caffeine might be good for your health. Researchers found that if your body processes caffeine slowly, you are likely to be thinner and have a lower risk of diabetes.
Key words and phrases:
Do you want a…?
– Do you fancy a chat? I wanted to ask your opinion on something.
– What should we do this weekend? Fancy a film?
the result is
– Turns out I passed the test! I really thought I was going to fail.
– I decided to leave my umbrella at home, but it turns out it’s raining.
– How come you went to the party without me?
– How come you’re not eating lunch today? Did you have a big breakfast?
0:00 – Introduction
0:24 – Story
1:13 – Headline 1: Euro Weekly News: Fancy a cuppa? New study links caffeine consumption to reduced risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes
2:20 – Headline 2: Huffington Post: Turns Out Coffee Has A Health Benefit We’ve Only Just Discovered
3:50 – Headline 3: Medical News Today: How come higher blood caffeine is linked to lower body fat and type 2 diabetes risk?
5:15 – Language summary
For a quiz and downloads, check out our website:
#learnenglish #news #caffiene #newsreview
🤩🤩🤩 SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more English videos and podcast English to help you improve your English 👉 https://www.youtube.com/bbclearningenglish
Visit our website 👉 https://www.bbclearningenglish.com
Follow us on Instagram 👉 https://www.instagram.com/bbclearningenglish
Follow us on Twitter 👉 https://www.twitter.com/bbcle
Find us on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/bbclearningenglish.multimedia
Join us on TikTok 👉 https://www.tiktok.com/@bbclearningenglish
Get our app:
Android 👉 https://bit.ly/2PeLcf6
iPhone 👉 https://apple.co/2wmG2GU
We like receiving and reading your comments – please use English when you comment 😊